By Emily - 03/03/2011 15:23

Today, a man was struggling up some slippery steps with a pram, when his sunglasses fell from his head. I hurried to pick them up for him, as he had no free hands, but instead accidentally stood on them, snapping them in half. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 367
You deserved it 16 920

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

Here let me do it for you.... Today (some time in the last 24hrs), a man (**** sapien sapien, male) struggling (having physical difficulty) up some slippery (unable to fully grasp or purchase because of some lubricant, usually ice) steps (stairs leading to a home or abode) with a pram (baby stroller, google search About 7,720,000 results (0.13 seconds) ) dropped his sunglasses (darkened lenses placed over the eyes to minimize brightness. Sometimes used to look cool) off his head (something infrequently used by FML readers) in his struggle. I hurried (moved quickly towards) to pick them up for him as he had no free (he paid for them, so they're not free, but most likely his hands were occupied doing something else) hands, and instead stood on them and snapped them in half (he broke them). Just because you are not familiar with every single variant of the english language doesn't mean OP has to spell everything out for you. In Austrailia, I showed up for Shrimp on the Barbie with a small guy humping a barbie doll and was promptly tossed out.

Just to do a little research, I timed how long it would take me to type in "WTF is a pram?". Then I timed how long it took me to type "pram" into google so I could see hundreds of pictures of prams. WTF is a pram: 0.9 seconds pram: 0.2 seconds I do this research for you because I care.

Comments

Sucks because you tried to do something good, but it backfired. But, it happens. Such is life. Just buy the man new sunglasses.

or give a man a fishing rod and he'll break it up and use it as firewood to cook his fish

YDI for having feet with which to crush his sunglasses, for not kicking his baby down the stairs, and for attempting to help a stranger in need. But MOST of all, YDI for calling it a pram and starting that stupid discussion by retards too lazy to use Google!

tparis90120 0

bitch deserves it for trying to help a stranger

Sathian 0

First! OH MY GOD I GOT FIRST!

heathersmorin 0

It's ok hon, I always confuse my hands with my feet, too.

Susieee_Q 9

Hahaha. That made me chuckle because I got a really funny image in my head of all the things that would result in a very awkward situation if this were the case. I encourage FML users to give examples.

But still, what the hell is a pram? Haha, I kid, I kid. Doc, Perdix, staff, I love you. You guys are why I read these.

briidontgive_ 0

Honestlyy , I woulda probably slapped you if you broke my sunglasses. But that's just my temper .. Afterall you WERE tryin to be nice , buy him some nice 300$ glasses and your forgiven.

iSitt 0

"I have to push the pram alot." - Monty python holy Grail

K, but why are you telling the Alot? Are you expecting him to care about your feelings?

iSitt 0

"I have to push the pram alot." - Monty python holy Grail