By Prometheus - 24/03/2009 21:08 - United States

Today, a co-worker and I walked out of our office at the same time. He got in his car, which was parked right out front. I asked him what I had to do to get a sweet parking spot like that. He rolled up his pant leg and show me his prosthesis. He was in the handicapped spot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 058
You deserved it 76 740

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow. but hey, it happens to the best of us. not me though, i ******* rock.

Comments

TryToBeKind 0

You ought to be KISSING HIS ASS for not reporting you. Next time, if you don't know, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. You definitely deserved that.

upsidedown03 0

i bet you felt like an idiot ...

blarg9 0

#4 there is not always a sign.....sometimes it just has a wheelchair painted in the parking spot

lol haha, talk about putting your foot in your mouth.

Wow...not even an FML. This isn't a big deal. He probably wasn't offended. The only dumb part about this was that you didn't notice the handicapped sign. Shrug it off. He probably didn't care.

eschreib 0

hahahahaaaaa #44, freakin chill

that gives me bare joke. im gonna use that one. you are so dumb you blonde.

omgnooo 0

I'm sure he was just focused on the guy and was thinking, he (a co worker) has the closest spot and i have to walk 50 yards more to my car. I would not come to the conclusion that he was handicapped if he didn't walk funny. And all he really did was remind him of the silver lining that came with his handicap so i'm sure the guy wasn't offended and understood why he would make that mistake. it wasn't like he was in a wheelchair. i bet the guy felt (a little) bad about making this guy feel like a dick, but there isn't really a way to tell the guy without making him feel bad....

How is it his fault? His prosthetic leg was hidden under his pants. Be more sympathetic guys, how awkward would that have been.