By wellfuckyoutoo - 24/11/2015 17:45 - United States - Philadelphia

Today, a close friend came over with her three-year-old son. The child used a crayon on the walls, flushed my money down the toilet, and threw up. My friend was seriously offended when I asked her to help me clean everything up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 734
You deserved it 1 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SalsaVerdeDonut 22

A real friend would have offered to clean it up before you even asked.

I don't think I would invite her to my house again if that is how she is going to act.

Comments

Why would you let a 3 year old run around your house doing all that? You have to stop them before they **** shit up. You own part of the blame.

TAntobella 14

That mess should not have happened in the first place. Children should be kept under strict control when in someone's house, not allowed to move from the parent side and absolutely forbidden from touching anything. They must learn to respect other people and their belongings, to behave in public, and must learn that society doesn't revolve around them. But the vast majority of parents are spineless servants of their little brats, and children intentionally take advantage of it and do whatever pleases them. It's increadible, nowdays children are educating their parents in doing whatever they want them to do for them... And the result is that they become whiny assholes when they grow up.

You should've acted offended as a counter act.

I tell my guests and guests of my guests: keep this house as I do for if you cannot you shall not be permitted access, I keep it clean and organized and basically say keep it how you found it and you're responsible for who you bring (including kids) if you can't control them don't bring them.

that's doesn't sound like much of a friend...

And that's why her child behaved like a brat.

Id be embarrased that I had so little control over my spawn at someone elses house.

nah, shes paying me back, and replacing my carpet, and cleaning that shit up if she refuses im using her damn hair as a washcloth

dafluckster 6

Have her and the brat clean up, and pay back that money.