By Wealthyparrot - 10/05/2013 08:24 - United States

Today, a client refused to pay after I mowed her lawn. Her reasoning? I had entered her basement "without permission." I require on-site equipment be provided, and she kept her mower in her basement. I only knew it was in the basement because she'd showed me, and told me where the key was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 621
You deserved it 3 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PoopNuggetLeader 4

There is a lovely product that many have tried and have had success with. It's called Slap-a-hoe. Works wonders.

She probably just wanted an excuse not to pay you, some people are just pathetic OP.

Comments

What she did via called theft of services and you can take her to small claims court ( don't need lawyer) and nail her. I would write her a bill and present it to her and keep copy as evidence. Good luck!

suzunaetsuko 7

The senile are getting worse these days, it seems...

You should be able to get a lien on her property until she pays, if she does not pay, this ties up the property, making her unable to sell or transfer the property without clearing this lien.

xhhrunner 3

Time to Round Up maybe even a personalized message

OP YDI. Although she is being a douche by not paying you, you still should have made her aware of your presences before entering her house especially if she was unaware you were coming over that day. I mean I let my neighbor know where I hide my extra key to feed the cat when I'm gone but that doesn't mean I want her coming over unannounced feeding my cat whenever! When I use to mow lawns with the clients mowers, I always let my clients know I was coming over to mow or that I was there to mow, I never assumed they wanted me to invite myself in to get to the equipment.

Sorry, but unless he had NOT scheduled with the lady at all (highly doubtful) it sounds to me like she used it as an excuse to not pay

Go to the store, get several boxes of rock salt, the. Go draw a huge penis on her front lawn... It's a slow payback but it's lasting...

You can sue her for breach of contract

Perfect revenge. Go over to their house and fill up their garbage container with water. Go lean it up against their front door. Ring the bell. Run like hell.