The biggest lie

By dumb - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I found out that I was held back in preschool because of some developmental issues. My parents didn't think it was important enough to mention it to me. Why hadn't I figured it out? They also lied to me about how old I was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 883
You deserved it 4 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch. At least you're a year closer to being able to go out drinking.

Turnabout is fair play. I suggest slipping lots of drugs into their drinks so they fall into a coma and don't wake up for years and then tell them it was only a few days.

Comments

mercilessadi 0

Ydi y coz u r a bitch coz u have camel toe coz ur bf is ******** coz he has gf like u coz u blower him coz u like to be cozy coz u spill it here coz it gets published coz the mods who modd it suck like u(cmon y all dumb ***** get selected while they reject the good one) coz I feel u desereve it coz u wasted my time readin it coz u wasted my iPhone battery coz am out of coz..

mercilessadi 0

Op means Oh(u got)Punkd it can also means sumtimes op=over perverted

mercilessadi 0

Op means Oh(u got)Punkd it can also means sumtimes over perverted or overaged person Sarcasm| |

mercilessadi 0

Ydi y coz u r a bitch coz u have camel toe coz ur bf is ******** coz he has gf like u coz u blower him coz u like to be cozy coz u spill it here coz it gets published coz the mods who modd it suck like u(cmon y all dumb ***** get selected while they reject the good one) coz I feel u desereve it coz u wasted my time readin it coz u wasted my iPhone battery coz am out of coz..

Moomoomoo_fml 0

that's a pretty big lie to pull off, huh...

wow u hav bad parents... y r ppl leaving bad comments?!??!?

Imawhalerider 0

Maybe they tried to drop hints i guess they gave up.

mercilessadi, whats your problem? OP didnt ask to have developmental issues, or to be lied to about their age... have some common sense.

suckstobeyou3 0

How does she deserve this? She didn't ask for development issues or her entire family to lie to her. And for all you stupid people asking why she has never seen her birth certificate: why would she need to see it? I've never seen mine. I've never had a reason to. I'm too young to get a job that requires a birth certificate or get my license. A normal person isn't usually suspicious if they're parents are lying to them about something as trivial as their age which she would assume she knows pretty well. And no, doctors don't need to ask for your birthday. They have paperwork that has all permanent information on every patient. If you still think she deserves it, imagine a 10-year-old girl asking her mother for a ride to city hall because she suspects she is being lied to about her birthday and wants to see her birth certificate. It just doesn't happen.

chikachikawahwah 0

Actually, they DO have to ask for you're birthday at the doctor's office because they have to prove it is you they're giving your information to and such.