Thank you for your service

By Auburn_flame - 27/03/2019 00:00

Today, I've been horribly sick with a stomach virus. Six hours ago, I asked my husband to go to the store and get me a few things that would help ease my misery. He's still in bed and I'm cleaning the house in between bouts of vomiting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 496
You deserved it 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aphrodite 20

Time to go fill up a bucket of water....

pinkladysunshyn 4

Comments

Mayaaaaaaaaa 12

Take a poo right on his sleeping face. What a jerk.

Communication can be difficult, are you sure you're using the type of communication that your husband responds well to?

March into that bedroom and get his lazy ass up. If my husband did that, he'd be getting an ear-full. But seriously, if you've got that nasty virus, there's no need for you to be cleaning the house until you feel better. It can wait 24 hours.

Vomit all over him, then rip him a new ass and tell him when he's done cleaning himself up either go get you some medicine and clean the house while YOU recuperate or else look for a divorce lawyer. Sounds like a POS...

On another note, if you are horribly sick, you shouldn't even be cleaning the house. SO I could see hubby seeing you clean, meaning you are well enough to get your own medicine. If you are that horribly sick, time to hop into bed and try to get some rest. unless you aren't that sick.

if you're so miserable why are you cleaning the house? and if you're ok enough to clean then I should think you could go to the store yourself.

randybryant799 20

Why are you cleaning the house? That makes no sense.