Text Wars

By howard1954 - 21/09/2019 03:18

Today, I woke up feeling amazing. Upon looking at my phone, I saw a text from my boyfriend's ex, saying, "I'm sorry." Ten minutes later, I received a slew of angry text messages from my boyfriend, thanks to his ex. What an amazing day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 685
You deserved it 265

howard1954 tells us more.

His ex is also the mother of his child. She has been wanting to go off on him for various reasons, which I told her was a bad idea, trying to keep the cool amongst all of us. But, my boyfriend told her he wanted the iPhone he bought for her a few years ago back, and she decided to tell him that I have been telling her various things about our personal life. This was not true, and she only said it to make him mad because he wanted his phone back. she messaged me on Facebook Messenger saying "I'm sorry" before he blew up on me over text. we got it all figured out, everything is fine now, but I like her a lot less now for lying about things just to make her ex (my boyfriend) mad. She was only being petty.

Top comments

I think we need a little more info... 🤔

myfridge 5

Comments

Thanks for the follow up. Glad it worked out, but yeah, both of you need to keep your guard up if she’s willing to lie and damage your relationship over something so small.

SHE'S being petty? **** him for wanting a phone he bought YEARS BACK. Get your ******* priorities straight. What she did wasn't right, but he's an ass and that is a MAJOR RED FLAG about this guy. That phone may be needed in case there's an emergency with his child and he wants to take that away? **** him, and I'd think twice before litting him in between your legs any time soon.

the phone has been locked for years, no one is able to use it due to it being locked. chillax lol

ZeldaFlower 16

Why does she want to keep it if she can’t even use it?