Teenagers…

By Anonymous - 09/04/2022 10:00

Today, my 17 year-old is pregnant and I was fit to be furious, until my wife steamrollered over me to get to her, hugging her, and crying and how we’ll all raise it together as a big family. We can’t afford another baby. The daddy better be paying us something, or I’m gone kill him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 071
You deserved it 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As you struggle for the next 18 years, just think about how much cheaper it is to talk to your kids about contraception.

not to often I agree with you, but this seems like a case where they should have had the safe sex talk instead of the more common sex is bad and you will be a dirty sinner burning in hell type of chat...

Comments

You sure the baby daddy didn’t use a burner phone and fake name?

As you struggle for the next 18 years, just think about how much cheaper it is to talk to your kids about contraception.

not to often I agree with you, but this seems like a case where they should have had the safe sex talk instead of the more common sex is bad and you will be a dirty sinner burning in hell type of chat...

Keep in mind, I often don't agree with me. Sometimes I write what I truly feel, but other times, I write the opposite. I don't want to be predictable.

Every time you comment it's amazing. I'm over here catching up on FML after work with popcorn like, "Gurlllll yes."

A Pencil divided against itself cannot scribe...typing is another matter.

As a sister to someone who knocked up his GF when they were both teens, please go through the court system and get everything squared away. My brother was more than happy to support his 'mistake' (she was even living with us because her mom kicked her out), but not all people are going to want to do the right thing and as much of a pain as it is, it's best for the kid to get everything sorted legally.