Stop perving

By Anonymous - 14/01/2011 04:30 - Ireland

Today, I had to repeat my order in Starbucks three times because the barista was staring at my chest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 561
You deserved it 12 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why? What was on your chest? Give us a pic and we'll find it; don't worry.

chelle_starlight 0

you must have a "grande" chest...sorry...I know this comment is lame...couldn't think of anything else to say...haha

Comments

Boo-hoo, you have large boobs. Poor you.

#141 I'm definitely not a large-breasted woman...Just a jealous woman with miniscule boobs who finds it silly that large-breasted women complain about theirs so often. :P

**** this. I am way too ******* depressed for this shit. I am so sick of it all.

I have small boobs too, but quite honestly, I don't WANT large boobs. What annoys me is how girls complain all the time about their breast size, small or large. Can't we just be happy with our bodies? No?

Honestly, I am trying to be happy with my body. But it's hard when I get so many comments of "You're so flat-chested" and "You have the figure of a 12 year old boy." It would be way easier if people were tolerant and didn't choose to throw so many negative comments at me about my appearance. But as it as, I feel awful about my appearance daily. I'm not usually like this in FML comments, but I've honestly just reached a breaking point.

^^This. I think you've summed it up for all of us "blessed" with a small chest. I had my little sister come up to me the other day and point and laugh, all while saying "haha, you have no boobs!" - It's little things like that which add up and topple the tower of comments we deal with daily. I'm not flat chested, but I don't have a bountiful chest sitting between my shoulders. There's no such bloody thing as a "flat chest" unless you really are prepubescent, anyway!

Knock_Out 0

Honestly, to me, a guy, boob size doesn't matter. All of you perverts who think boobs and butts are everything are complete and total ASSHOLES! F your lives you inconsistent pervert jerks. Stop judging women, and be a good person. No "Make me a sandwich". It only makes you look LAZY and SELFISH. To all the women out there who are reading my post, I am sorry that a lot of men are superficial and idiotic jerks. I am not, so you don't have to worry. There is still hope for good guys existence. Also, I know girls do the same thing sometimes, but they aren't nearly as bad as the 90% of the human population who judge women on their looks, not even considering personality. I personally favor brown eyed brunets, because that is what I am as well. I love myself, because I am not a jerk who considers the worst of things in women. If anyone wants to talk to me about this, just send me a message.

not likely, you would to be a guy too. if he works at Starbucks he's gotta be gay

how is this an fml. oh because your life was inconvienanced for a minute because son guy was starring at your obviously nice ****. this post from you was just a cry for attention. get over yourself. this is only gonna happen again.

this is not an fml take it as a compliment that's what I do when people stare at my boobs

don't dress like a ****. if the mammaries are not visible, guys won't stare. you are giving people a reason to stare. and 9 times out of 10; you like the attention. YDI

brighteyes81 0

That's rediculous. That's like saying a woman deserves deserves to be raped because she wears revealing clothes. You're an idiot.

You can still see what size her chest is even if it was covered.

Some shirts minimize busts. Some girls also wear cleavage enhancing bras, so you really can't tell.

Yeah, true. Eh, who really knows but her right

leslieluu 0

Guys will still stare even if your not revealing them. You obviously don't know what it's like to be a girl or your a girl whose jealous

I guess that means you have a nice rack. Take it as a compliment, not an FML. :-p

he was staring at ur breasts...n u had to tell :P

I have a feeling you were showing a little too much, OP.