Shame! Shame! Shame!

By Clive81 - 17/02/2015 20:02 - United States - Alpharetta

Today, I went to my son's school soccer game. Unfortunately, I couldn't get excited about it because my idiot son kept diving the moment anyone so much as breathed on him. It eventually earned him a penalty shot that won him the game. I was so ashamed, I snuck out to avoid being seen with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 407
You deserved it 10 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, your son has a future in the professionals

If his little, it sounds pretty adorable; if he's older, he's a strategic asshole.

Comments

A parent shouldnt act or talk like that about their children.

why the hell would you call your son an idiot?! and for somethin as petty as soccer? you're a pathetic excuse for a father.

You really missed the point didn't you. The way someone plays a sport is a reflection of someones character. Someone who is diving for penalties is also someone who most likely will try to cheat at other games. It is a testament of very unsportsmanlike conduct...

PSYqualiac 17

I don't understand. You're ashamed he won?

Sorry dude, but you sound like a piece of shit.

That's quite rude for a parent to do that. Why are you ashamed? His team is probably happy with what he did, and here you are putting him down by calling him your idiot son. What kind of world do we live in?

If I was on that kid's team I wouldn't be happy for him winning the game for us, you know why? He did it by cheating. Winning by cheating is a hollow victory. I would rather beat them by our true talent and skill, not because some douche nugget on my team kept faking injury and finally got a penalty shot that happened to win the game.

Wow, that's pretty low. What the son did I mean. I hate it when people xcheat in sports; it's a game but it means more than that. That's why sports nowadays have no heart