*screaming intensifies*

By Thalassophobic - 21/07/2009 05:32 - United States

Today, I went to the beach. I was in the ocean and I looked over my shoulder and saw a big black spot. Knowing that there were big crabs on the beach, I screamed. Everyone in the water heard including the lifeguards. It turns out it was just my shadow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 700
You deserved it 52 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I were you I would keep that kind of stupidity to myself...just a thought.

You act like you've never had crabs before.

Comments

hahaha really funny story. Probably people said "is she a retard?" lol but it's funny

islaphippos 0

**** you Rota, OP sucks, but I'm sure it was just funny to everyone

mister_moops 0

sometimes i think girls are dumb on purpose. a lot of fmls have shown a lot of girls are just plain stupid.

I could say the same about dumb males on this site

kellster 2

How did you manage that? Unless your body is shaped like a big crab, how did your shadow look anything like one???

You're afraid of crabs at the beach? First off, when you go to the beach, expect to see one, that IS kinda where they live. Second, you realize we're above those things on the food chain right?

HAHAHA. Thats Hilarious. How could u be so dumb not to recognize ur own shadow honestly. HAHA.

i've done this, the lifeguards came.

Funny. But people are always screaming about something on the beach. Being hit by a wave, getting splashed, stepping on a jellyfish... no embarrassment there. I think it's amusing that so many people comment on FMLs not being good enough or being a waste of time. "Why did you post this information? I doubt the veracity of this anecdote! I'm trying to stay informed about how people's lives are ******, and this does not meet my criteria of life-*******!" Firstly, they each take about eight seconds to read. Secondly, if you're not on this site to waste time, perhaps you should reevaluate your life.

I bet you're a girl. Guys scream when they see crabs on them but girls scream when they see something that looks like crabs.

Why freak out so bad over stupid ass crabs? Big or not... scream when they actually pinch you, not before. :I YDI, and thanks for being a fellow woman, really appreciate it.