Protip

By Pokemon problems - 23/10/2012 22:00 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I babysat a 10-year-old and we played Pokémon. It was my first time playing, so he showed me. I ended up winning and the kid started crying and told his parents he hated me. They decided not to pay me for the night, and now I'm out of a job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 532
You deserved it 4 821

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you explain to the parents what happened? If you did and they still refused to pay you they are total douchebags. Ask your parents to get involved and get you your money.

Maybe it's an opportunity for u to drop ur babysitting career and become a Pokemon trainer

Comments

mowmowlife 21

Are you saying they refused to pay you because you beat their kid at a video game as a newb, despite having made sure he was safe and taken care of all evening while they were doing something for themselves? How petty! There are other parents who would appreciate your services.

I don't understand the problem. You discovered pokemon.

BeautyOfGrac3 6

What a little brat, and what shitty parents. They have to pay you or you can sue them.

This only goes to show that Pokemon is not for little kids.

Chel2010 10

Is it bad that I'm wondering why a 10 year old isn't capable of watching himself? I remember when I was 10 I was able to be responsible enough to watch my little brother until they got back....although with the parents reaction, they seem way too protective and sheltering. Fyl OP.

Geez, it's just a game. And how long did you babysit for? You need your money's worth for wasting your own time. How could the parents just take their young child's side without hearing a story???

Bottom line: They took a service without paying for it. That's a crime.

How have you never played a single Pokemon game? Anyway, FYL for babysitting a brat.

klatt 8

They still should pay you regardless ! You did the job !