Panic on the streets of Sydney

By MyPrecious... - 11/03/2015 00:33 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I thought the ring my boyfriend bought for me had fallen off while emptying the trash into the bin. After panicking and emptying a week's worth of rubbish onto the ground, I found my ring safe and sound. On my other hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 853
You deserved it 28 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's still better than having actually lost the ring in the garbage

Let me give you a hand with that. It's right where you left it.

Comments

ajs1987 15

Don't feel so bad, we all have brain farts sometime.

I feel for you. I ended up losing just the diamond on my 1st engagement ring after only a week of having it. I didn't notice it was missing right away b/c I still felt the ring on my hand. At the time I thought I might have lost it while at work so I ended up retracing my steps (which included digging through the garbage)-- was absolutely DISGUSTING...luckily later on I found it underneath the floor-mat in the backseat of my car. On another note: ended up returning the crap ring & soon after the jewelry store went out of business & the owner's been in jail since (I believe for selling fake jewelry & tax evasion).

It's sweet to know you'd go through all that trouble OP, you ydi

TallMist 32

No. They just had a moment. Everyone gets them and I highly doubt you never had a brain fart once or twice.

150493x 29

It happens. I've done the whole "where's my glasses" routine to then remember I'm still wearing them.

that_guy_2282 2

Don't feel bad. That kind of thing happens, in some way, to everybody at some point.

Yea I do that alot with my lighters so I can relate....

TheGatekeeper43 8

How the hell do you not notice it on your other hand You deserved this shit