Oh, hello!

By unlucky - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was jogging around the neighborhood when I saw an old man on his porch. Being friendly, I waved at him as I ran by. Apparently, his idea of greeting someone is pelting them with stones. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 012
You deserved it 2 829

Top comments

Some people like getting stoned in the morning. I guess you look like one of those people.

AhhBrenid 8

Comments

Awww bless. He is blowing you little rock kisses.

iAmScrubs 19

When in doubt, stone the person to death. That's a wonderful motto to live by.

perdix 29

What exactly were you waving at him? Whenever I jog by an old person sitting on the porch, I drop my shorts and wave my **** at them. I figure that if they are demented enough to sit on the porch, the cops are just going to laugh in their face when they hear their delusional story of a guy waving his dick at them.

Actually they get enough dick waving calls to take it at face value.

Now why would you give them a target, perdix?

perdix 29

#56 Because there's very little chance of them hitting anything. Wait, that's because I'm so fast! Yeah, that's it, I'm very, very fast.

Next time you go jogging by wear a camouflage outfit and pelt him with eggs while running by....woot thatll start a neighborhood war.. Ha ha....

YwTwss 0

Atleast he didn't chase you with his **** out..

Everybody must get stoned. - another old man

Ahhh old people and the sense of entitlement they have just by managing to not get themselves killed.