Not now!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Arlington

Spicy
Today, I realized that the smell of chlorine has started to turn me on, probably because my girlfriend has an indoor pool in her house. Guess who works as a swim instructor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 776
You deserved it 6 695

Top comments

TwoOneFive 11

You'd better strap that shit down, son. Or make sure your pool water is as cold as possible to ensure maximum shrinkage.

Comments

TwoOneFive 11
wlddog 14

At least the smell of chloroform doesn't get you turned on. That would make you a rapist, or the victim of repetitive rapping's.

ChefPhilly 13

Well atleast you don't work with little kids, right..?

Success4444 12

If he does work with little kids, he should quit and save himself possible jail time or lawsuits. I don't think the excuse "the chlorine made me do it" will be taken seriously.

It's funny because when I was moderating this, it did say he worked with children, but for some reason it got removed.

dontpanic_fml 32

You're as bad as the guy with the air freshener! I wonder if there's therapy for overactive olfactory association...

thosedogtags 8

Woah, I'm not exactly innocent and I've got some strange turn-ons... But chlorine?! Interesting... More power to ya' dude! (:

You'd better strap that shit down, son. Or make sure your pool water is as cold as possible to ensure maximum shrinkage.

Hahah! Yea.. In the hot tub the other day with my crush, nude, snowing outside.. Grabbed snow and lathered it on his penis, he actually quite enjoyed it. Still hard! Hopefully he just invests in a nose plug..

Maybe it's just me...but you sound like a ***** when you go on here and say it like you're trying to brag of something...I also think you're a bit of a ***** for doing that stuff when he's just a crush...not even friends with benefits or anything...

Don't worry, I'm sute the parents of the kids you teach will see the funny side... Maybe?

Or tear off your nose and put tape over the holes.

That's what Voldemort did as a pool keeper for the Slytherin Water Polo team.

I usually associate smells with fond memories too but it's normally cologne or cinnamon. :P

Cinnamon? Scented candles maybe? Christmas must be awkward for you. Did you know that the smell of Good and Plenty candies, and cucumbers have been scientifically proven to turn women on? The same is true about Lavender with men.