Moral panic #2766

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - Canada - Kamloops

Today, my sister shared a post on Facebook which talked about how "gays" are destroying the "sanctity of marriage." I couldn't help but point out that she's been married 3 times in the last 7 years, while I've been happily married to my wife for nearly 9. She deleted my comment then blocked me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 262
You deserved it 2 483

Top comments

It's 2016....people need to learn to accept other people's sexualities by now

In the words of Bronn; There's no cure for bein' a ****.

Comments

This whole FML is about her sister being a dick for judging, don't be like her.

Typical, judgemental people always feel the need to voice their opinions on things which have nothing to do with them.

How homophobia exists in 2016 is beyond me. I pity those who choose hatred over love. What a pathetic life. I'm glad you're happily married and hope that you'll continue to be.

How do you know that your happiness in your same-sex marriage, didn't lead to unrealistic expectations and jealousy that undermined her heterosexual marriage three times? Homosexual marriage strikes again!

"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the waters of the womb," or, more simply, "You can have family that isn't blood, and blood that isn't family." Use the opportunity to cut that bitch out of your life, you'll be better off without her bigotry and general shit personality stinking up your life. Plus, you won't have to deal with the bull shit drama when she gets her third divorce.

I guess you have something in common with his sister, like being an ignorant asshole.

Why would she say that if she knew she had a gay sister? So rude

Good man. someone married that many times is a relationship *****, meaning in all offense she doesn't understand marriage herself. she says yes to marry just because that's what 'adult' relationships are to her.