Look who's talking

By Anonymous - 10/09/2021 18:01 - Canada - Nepean

Today, my ex asked me to help her with a payment for a loan she had to pay, which she'd forgot she had to pay. I told her I needed to go to bank, and was busy at the moment. She told me that I needed to be more organized in my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 093
You deserved it 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Michael Sawyer 11

hope you eventually told her to Kick gravel and travel as you two are no longer together meaning she is responsible for her own dam bills.

Wadlaen 23

Well, in that situation I would have said - Right back at ya, sister!

Comments

Michael Sawyer 11

hope you eventually told her to Kick gravel and travel as you two are no longer together meaning she is responsible for her own dam bills.

If you ended up loaning her money, YDI. This is exactly why I have zero connections with any ex girlfriends, once it’s over, I don’t care about them. Hell I even told my ex wife where to go when she asked to borrow money.

You need to hold on to her and never let her go again. You're both such ****-ups, you won't find anyone better and need to learn to deal with each other's shortcomings.

Wadlaen 23

Well, in that situation I would have said - Right back at ya, sister!

hopejm 5

I really hope you didn't give it to her after that snide comment. if you did, then be careless she doesn't try to rope you into paying it off for her since you took responsibility for the one payment. good luck.

"Hello, Pot? This is Kettle. I'm calling because i have growing concerns about your hue...."