Kids

By really? - 28/09/2020 14:02 - United States

Today, I noticed my daughter’s sullen mood and asked if there was anything I could do to help. With tears in her eyes, she snapped, “Yeah, you can go back in time and keep that appointment you’d made at planned parenthood!” I never had such an appointment and her older brother is a mean asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 521
You deserved it 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

Sounds like some punishment is in order. That's a ****** up thing for him to say.

Quite rude for sibling rivalry Happened to me and my older sister but now we have a good relationship. I hope they will grow out of it.

Comments

tounces7 27

Sounds like some punishment is in order. That's a ****** up thing for him to say.

samsonity 5

Agreed. We all need at least 3 ass kickings in our life

Quite rude for sibling rivalry Happened to me and my older sister but now we have a good relationship. I hope they will grow out of it.

brenniman 10

That was an incredibly heartless thing for the brother to make his sister believe. One that may very well have scarred her heart forever unfortunately. He should be on his knees begging for her and your forgiveness. What the hell is wrong with people these days to have such a disregard toward other people's feelings?

I really hope you found a way to make him see that was not an okay thing to do. And apologize for it.

For one thing, planned Parenthood does not do abortions. (I’m guessing that’s what was what her brother was referring to). Another thing, her brother sounds like a total ass.