It's only a bit of liquid fun, come on!

By Anonymous - 14/09/2019 20:00

Today, I asked the guy I'm dating if he could not drink on our next date, because he ends up drunk-driving every time. His response was, "This isn't working out." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 764
You deserved it 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's no loss. You don't need a DUI -- Drunken, Useless Idiot.

LostSoul 19

Alcoholics are not logical in their thinking. Addicts tend to be selfish people. Unless you are in for the long haul, which means lots of stress, fights, maybe police calls, and possibly hospitals, be happy he ended it.

Comments

ViviMage 38

Trust me, get out of there! My sister had her ex as a truck driver that drives semis and he is drunk all the time he is not on a professional job. He hits her, tries to force her into sex, threw her WHILE PREGNANT down a flight of stairs, and calls off family engagements to be at the bar. If he has that many issues and won't check into AA, you really should look elsewhere unless you want to babysit him and date him at the bar.

then spread the info to the rest of the girls that he likes to drunk druve

How much was he drinking? Do you mean it’s because he had alcohol at all and then drove or do you mean he was actually over the legal limit?

That was my question too, what exactly are we considering “drunk”?

Shame on you for trying to hang on to this trainwreck. You should have run, not walked, after the first time.

It sucks when someone we care about, or are starting to care about, doesn't seem to care about themselves. He made his choice though, and it isn't you. It hurts, indeed it hurts like a ************, but you will find someone better for you and who will be willing to make a change like that without even needing to be asked.

It's for the best. You don't want to date a guy who drinks and drives,

BettyBoop 7

Wow!!! The trash took itself out for you!!