It's not what you think

By failure - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Korea, Republic of - Seoul

Today, my boss brought her cat to work. At one point, I looked up and everyone was staring at me staring at the cat's asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 226
You deserved it 15 991

Top comments

I hope you just got lost in thought and didn't realize where you were looking.....

Comments

prinncess00 16
Llama_Face89 33

If you had a cat you'd understand. They like to stick their butts in your face.

21, I get what you're saying, but usually when they put their butt in your face, people try to move out of the butt's way instead of staring at it.

I agree with you #1. This FML needs to be clarified! ;-)

33, he could've been spaced out for a minute and didn't immediately realize the cat had put it's butt in his face.

48, you're right. That could be what happened. Or he was looking at something else, maybe it just appeared as if he was looking at the butt. Although OP seems pretty clear that he was just flat out staring.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

That happens to me all the time, 49! I'll be chilling in the street just doing my thing, and some woman will smack me with her god damn purse! They always think I'm trying to snap a picture under their skirt! Can't a guy just hang out under a bus stop bench taking pictures of the sky? Come on now, ladies.. I'm just trying to find the best angle for my sky pictures! Definitely not selling pictures to **** websites or anything, definitely not the website called "Bus Stop Coochie". That's just crazy talk I tell ya, crazy..

I hope you just got lost in thought and didn't realize where you were looking.....

Damian95 16

I do that a lot, and let me tell you it makes for some embarrassing moments.

am177037 9

Sometimes I blank out any stare at my teacher and she thinks I'm looking at her boobs.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Usually when I do just space out and stare at someone it's because of their boobs. If they don't look back at me in compete disgust it's all good with me. If you're gonna stare at something it might as well be something worth looking at.

I space out at work. I figure if I had only one hour left to live I would want to be there....since it takes for ******* ever....

I do it when i'm eating leads to alot of awkward situations

threer 30

I was staring into space one time & then realised I was staring at a guy with only half an arm. Had a few people glaring at me.

That's when you say, "might wanna get your kitty checked for worms."

n00b4liciou5 10

You must've felt really shitty...

As long as you didn't follow it up with something like "that reminds me, I'm hungry."

It's ok, OP. Don't give a cat's ass about what other people think.

n00b4liciou5 10

Okay, yours was way better than mine. :S

Unless it was sitting on your desk a foot from your face, why would everyone assume you weren't just watching the cat, rather then any specific asterisk shaped orifice on said cat?