It's good for the planet

By Marcela - 18/03/2009 13:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was taking a shower with my new boyfriend for the first time. Last night was the first night we spent together. As I was washing my hair, I looked down at my feet and noticed yellow water. Some of the warm water I felt on my feet was not from the shower head. FML
I agree, your life sucks 107 343
You deserved it 19 681

Same thing different taste

Comments

Akala_fml 11

That's a guy thing. My boyfriend does it.

Back when I had a roommate, I had to hear him and his girlfriend argue after he did that. FML.

no, thats more of a convenience thing. Think about it, he'd have to get out of the shower, get the floor all wet, take a piss while he's shiverin from being wet, and then get back in the shower. Why? He can just pee right there. I do it alllllll the time, I'm a girl.

I agree with #11. It is a guy thing, but I hate the way it smells and lingers in the steaminess. Haha! Though, he could have at least gave you some kind of warning or pissed directly on the drain instead of all over your toes.

InigoMontoya 0

At least he didn't touch your lady parts with soap on his hands. I made that mistake with my first girlfriend about ten years ago. Besides, pissing in the shower isn't a big deal.

wrestler_fml 0

Most guys do it, so it becomes sort of a habit. It really starts off as just a time-saver... like if im at my house sometimes its easier to just get in the shower and pee while im shampooing my hair than taking an extra 30 seconds goin in the toilet first, u know? so just tell him its really nasty and not to do it in the shower anymore. or around you at all. but don't get so drastic and break up with him, or act like it's this horrible thing that most people don't do. Because BELIEVE ME it's a guy thing! Also, don't hold it against him either, and break up with him a week later. Judge him based on him. lol ========== ps #15 whats so bad about that?? i did that to my g/f and she didn't seem to care at all..?

#6 I totally would Alright not really, that's gross. Good FML