It never rains, it pours

By jaeilssanguh - 26/11/2009 18:49 - United States

Today, I was walking in rain. I had my hands in my pants pockets, so that the front of the jacket was pointing down. Halfway to Taco Bell, my crotch felt exceptionally wet. I looked down to see a wet spot. The rain on my jacket was channeled to my crotch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 063
You deserved it 6 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So when you walked into Taco Bell it looked like you has pissed yourself with excitement?

sguitaradam 5

so? let it rain a little on the rest of your pants to, and you'll be fine.

Comments

bubbarific 0

either the rain hit ur pants or u jizzed

"Walked outside into the rain Checked my phone and saw you rang And I jizzed in my pants." (tribute to ireply_w/_lyrics)

i_is_a_tr00l 0

17, **** YOU AND SUCK MY HAIRY TIGHT ****** AND MY LARGE HAIRY NUTSACK. AT THE SAME TIME, BITCH.

marinlabyrinth 0

You can't really suck a ******, it's an inverted tube.In fact it's almost the lack of substance that makes it a ****** it's a hole.

OMG, your life is completely ruined. I mean, how can you now face your friends? Have you considered moving to another country?

may as well just pee yourself then. Billy Madison says it's cool to do, so why not?

The front of your jacket was pointed downwards? As opposed the the fact that it usually points what? Upwards?

YDI for starting out with the thought that your life sucks and walking to Taco Bell in the rain. You're so sad, your hands in your pockets, let it rain on you cause you're Emo and don't want an umbrella, and cursing your life so hard because you are going to eat at Taco Bell instead of a Turkey with someone. Am I close? ;)