How can I put this…?

By It's a foot long - This FML is from back in 2018 but it's good stuff

Spicy
Today, I have to figure out how to tell my vision-impaired father that his ex-girlfriend left their double pronged dildo out on his dresser when she moved out. I see it when I bring him his coffee every morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 594
You deserved it 484

Top comments

Um, simply & discretely move it to elsewhere in the room that's not in line-of-sight perhaps? Or put on your Big-Girl pants and delicately broach said subject matter verbally with him?

How hard is it for you to put it in a drawer? Or the trash?

Comments

Um, simply & discretely move it to elsewhere in the room that's not in line-of-sight perhaps? Or put on your Big-Girl pants and delicately broach said subject matter verbally with him?

How hard is it for you to put it in a drawer? Or the trash?

I know it's hard but try to square things up..

TxKitten79 10

Grow up. Grab it with a hand towel, put in a drawer, then toss the towel in the hamper.

Poke him in both eyes with it. That’s not OCD, it’s just the right thing to do.

Just quietly put it in the trash and never speak of this again

julfunky 29

I’m going to have to agree with everyone else — there’s no reason both of you need to be embarrassed. Put it in a box under the bed. Stick it in the back of his underwear drawer. Hell, just throw the damn thing away. Anything other than telling him.

At least she didn't leave it in the toilet.

J15237 25

dumb question time. Why dont you just put it away? Or hell toss it? Grab some gloves if you feel you need to.