Harsh

By anonymous - 14/12/2011 05:42 - United States

Today, my boyfriend sent me a text that said, "I can't be seen with you anymore. You're too fat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 480
You deserved it 12 224

Same thing different taste

Comments

one of his friends probably took his phone. if not then your boyfriends a dick

Zacisaurus 3

Hahaha, you deserve it Fatty McFatterson, Lay off the Wendy's and go find yourself some dignity, cause lord knows it's not at the bottom of a McDonalds bag.

Haha, funny how some of you think he's a douche for breaking up with her for being fat (which is admitted, and 90% of the time changeable), and turn around and encourage her to text him and say, "Well, I'm breaking up with you because of your small dick!" (which isn't at all stated, and 100% unchangeable.) And even still, are making snide remarks about the BF's mindset being conformed to what society is telling him to want and need.

Cassandrax731 5

This is where you reply: "I can always lose weight if I wanted to, but you'll always be a douche ;)" and break up with him.

While what you said is true, do you not realize how very rare thyroid conditions like that are? It's not like it happens to every third obese person. It really doesn't.

ami200485 14

What a dick tell him shove it up his ass

moomoomeow2 7

He had probably just realized that you deserve a better boyfriend than him.

Stay with an emotionally abusive prick. Great advice. Good job.