Frozen

By ohno. - 19/08/2009 08:44 - Canada

Today, while washing the dishes at work I was told to go put some things into the big freezer at the back of the store. While doing so, the door closed behind me, so naturally I pushed it, only to have my wet hands freeze to the door. I yelled to my manager for 10 minutes before help came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 469
You deserved it 5 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

doubleAbattery 0

At least help came before closing time. You could have been trapped there and some freezers like that lock from the outside. Always look on the bright side. There's a bright side to almost every situation. Although, I suppose looking on the bright side isn't really the point of FML, but still.

Not to be condescending...but walk-in refrigerators and freezers have a way to open them from the inside. They put a plastic push knob on the door. You push it in, it opens the latch and you walk out. It's plastic on purpose too so your hands don't freeze to it. ...I'm sure even after you froze your hands to the freezer, you could've maneuvered your body/elbow/foot into it. So unless some tard broke it off, YDI.

Actually I used to work at a place where there was a walk-in freezer and on the inside, there was no plastic handle. You indeed had to push to open it.

You don't even have to use your hands to get out of walk-in freezers - they're made that way so you can carry out big loads of food! FAKE - Even IF one were able to temporarily freeze a hand to the door, you could use your thigh or hip to open the door.

ur a stupid ignorant piece of shit. the restaurant i work in has a walk-in freezer with a door and u use ur hands to open it. all places are different. dont talk if you dont know what the **** your taking about.

Crystalyo 0

What the heck? That's so mean, so he made a mistake. You shouldn't wish him ill..

Crystalyo 0

This comment should be replying to #6, something weird happened with my computer..

that's like my biggest fear. once when I had first started a new job I was in the walk-in and I went to leave, and I couldn't get the door open. for some reason I was trying to pull at a door with no handle for like ten minutes. I felt stupid.

YDI for not concentrating on work and fantasizing about Clay Aiken.

sublime93 0

I really truly feel bad for you.

dayum son, that really really sucks. Maybe you should wear gloves next time ^^"

Thunderbender 2

Ya coulda died and you didnt, thats not a FML

sleepreader 0

HOW MANY TIMES ARE THE OPS' LIVES ACTUALY ******* ******?!? NEVER!! THIS IS JUST A SITE WHERE PEOPLE PUT UP FUNNY, EVERYDAY SITUATIONS THAT MAY HAVE BEEN AWFUL OR AWKWARD AT THE TIME, BUT LATER COULD BE LOOKED ON AS BEING FUNNY. SAYING "u |)nt di3... n0 F|/|1 4 U!!!" PRETTY MUCH NEGATES EVERY SINGLE FML ON THIS SITE. Is the only way you would consider something being a FML is if it went like, "Today, I was walking my dog and he shit on my new shoes in front of my crush. Then I was run over by a car and died. FML" And anything less is not FML worthy? God... ******* trolls... (I'm sorry whatever your name was. This isn't all directed COMPLETELY at you. This just happens a lot on this site and I'm ******* tired of it all... But you're still better than LatinoHeat and his/her obsession with putting up Clay Aiken related troll comments... Or I_HAVE_A_BIG_DICK, whom I actually feel sorry for... Or whatever his name is... I_AM_A_TROLL or something? the one that tries to get people to respond to his comment and he just endes up being ignored? Ugh, trolling trolls are so much worse. They can't even troll properly.)

ladiidaa 0

That is the exact reaction a troll wishes from another user. To be name dropped severely and hated. Nice going. FYL for getting stuck to the door for 10 minutes. That's mad scary if you were stuck that long. You should have licked the door though.

but, if he did that, most likely his tongue would've gotten stuck to the door as well, in which case, he wouldn't have been able to shout for help =P