Freaked out

By toazt - 10/10/2010 08:45 - United States

Today, after my marching band's performance, the girls had to change out of our uniforms in a very dark school bathroom. Someone turned on the lights and I realized that more than a dozen roaches had crawled into my skinny jeans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 513
You deserved it 3 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Must be one ghetto-ass school.

karmaslave 5

Comments

victory25 0

LoL! why did she feel the need to tell us that they were skinny jeans? Would it have made a difference it they were relaxed fit…boot cut?

She specified because skinny jeans = more skin contact than looser styles. She might've been either wiggling into them or wearing them already.

victory25 0

wow, you really dropped the science down on Jean to skin contact. that really blew my mind! :)

wow, I think I know what school this was. It's actually a nice school!

Wow, I didn't think there was a shittier school then mine.

I have a similar problem when outside, but with stinkbugs and pj pants. = I had to quit my coffee-on-the-deck routine for awhile because by two sips into my cup, they'd somehow manage to get into my pants legs. Hot coffee + the panic dance = hand burns, and a shameful waste of good joe. Plus, I can't smell their juice so when the discarded, stunk-up pants sit in the laundry pile, my hubs refuses to do the wash. Not cool, Giant Tick-Like Mutants, not cool.

riku3220 2

Why did you change in the bathroom? You shouldn't be naked or wearing underwear while you're in your underwear. If you were in your summer uniform or you were changing from your "uniform clothes" to your normal clothes that would make much more sense.

'You shouldn't be naked or wearing underwear while you're in your underwear.' Yeah, you are right, the OP could definitely learn something from you about making sense.

riku3220 2

I goofed while making the post. I meant in the uniform. In my band we wear gym clothes under our uniform so it doesn't really make sense to change in the bathroom.

I didn't know there was a weatherford Arizona lol