Exhausted parents can relate

By ajnmegs - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Aurora

Today, while watching TV with my wife, I realized that we were still watching "My Little Pony" even though the kids had been asleep for half an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 656
You deserved it 6 049

Top comments

subconsciously you both must love my little pony

JocelynKaulitz 28

No big deal. You might be an adult, but you were a kid once...

Comments

That's the parents life lol those shows get u hooked

It happened to my wife and I a couple of times. It means that your dead tired. Hardest job ever... Being a parent. ????

BradTheBrony 19

Her dead tired what? ???????????? (No, but really. What the **** were those question marks?)

That's what happens when you have kids. Your too tired & zoned out to change the channel once they finally DO fall asleep. Been there... done that.

StormGirl142 24

My personal favorite is Fluttershy. They're all exceptional little ponies, though. I love them all :)

So? You're a brony now. Join the club and let's go read news on that Royal Wedding together. I'm 21 and I've got the whole season of Digimon Xros Wars in my pc if it makes you feel better. And 90% of my DS games are Pokémon. I fail to see what's wrong with liking things just because the creators weren't thinking of your age group when they made it (which isn't even the case of MLP, since it was made for *the whole family*). Maybe you should thank your kids for making you realize you're not too old to simply enjoy things without wondering why or whether it's "appropriate" to like them, instead of being concerned.

It is a really good show. You should watch all of season 2