Emergency

By BigMouth McRedface - 14/05/2010 02:11 - United States

Today, I was rushing to leave work and get home because I really had to use the bathroom. My phone rang and I thought it was my husband, so I answered by saying, "I really have to poop." Yep, not my husband. It was one of my employees, who has the same name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 817
You deserved it 33 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Did your employee call you out on your bullshit excuse under the grounds that women don't poop?

ydi for having another guys name in in your phone and not having something to differentiate between the two... dc

Comments

TeknoRokr 0

so what, everyone *****...im actually taking A shit while writing this.

Familia08 0

how do you put a picture up?

throw a skittle at a homeless man and say abra kadabra. and BAM! a pic appears

Familia08 0

jvandy imma try that lol, and cupcake I have one what do you do, like where do you go on the site.

britterss 0

first of all, the reason marriages fail is because everyone is morally ****** up and only wants to get laid! secondly, if you're going to have an open honest one- hundred percent true relationship you need to be completely comfortable with your partner and not worry about stupid shit ruining the marriage! if you're married and can't talk about poop and can't be totally comfortable together then why the hell are you married? for real people! and if you're one of those bitches who like to pretend that they don't fart poop or do and humanly bodily function that may not make them the most appealing to the world, GET A LIFE!!!!

YDI... does your husband need to know you have to poop ? You must be in an "open and honest relationship", but it's difficult enough to have the same partner for the rest of your life, so please make some effort to keep it "romantic" and out of the routine. He needs a wife not a friend he could laugh at poo, fart, and burp, as you need a husband and not a second kid. It's just my opinion tho :)

Every marriage is different. It would probably make my husband's day if I answered the phone that way :) One thing EVERY marriage needs is a healthy dose of play, levity and humor. If they both find potty humor funny, why not?!

britterss 0

your partner should be your best friend! keep it romantic but have fun too and be comortable! I don't care who you are, when you're married it's Not always going to be all romantic and lovey dovey! and you're not always going to look your best, GET OVER IT AND BE REALISTIC, THIS IS NOT PLEASANTVILLE AND YOURE NOT PART OF THE CLEAVER FAMILY!

Britterss, that might be *your* opinion about marriage but not everyone would agree. My husband and I have a pretty damn romantic and "lovey-dovey" relationship and don't find it necessary to talk about private restroom talk. It's not like we don't have an understanding of natural physical body functions but it is impolite to graphically describe them to one another, or to anyone. Why would you want to do that? Do you really think that your significant other wants to know? Trust me, he doesn't. Hearing about those sorts of things definitely ISN'T going to add to the romance and it's pointless and impolite. Five year old children are taught to keep those things private for a reason- it's impolite to tell the whole world about it. Learn some manners; it will help you in countless ways. It's not dishonest- it is polite and courteous and says, "I love you, and therefore I don't want to gross you out."

How is "I really have to poop" in any way graphic? If you're grossed out by that alone, I'm sorry, but you're a bit sheltered.