Classic

By Anonymous - 19/11/2012 15:30 - United States

Today, I took off my sweatshirt in the middle of class. The tanktop I was wearing underneath went with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 398
You deserved it 8 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Pics, or it didn't happen. But honestly, this could be a perfectly okay to really bad situation. If you had a bra on still, you're fine. But if you were braless, well f-your life indeed.

iseyixes 18

On the bright side I'm sure you'll get a boyfriend out of this. I mean what guy doesn't like a girl that willingly takes off her clothes?

27-How hard is it to understand that OP's male. Unless you're implying that OP has stunning abs that turns everybody gay, I don't think he really would get a boyfriend out of this.

rawrautumnz 7

I don't recall te FML having a male or female gender thing on it. I would assume it's a girl, because guys are socially acceptable shirtless.

I really don't think it's a guy. Not much of an FML unless it's a girl. Plus, a lot of girls will wear a sweatshirt with a tank top. Just saying.

Next time write "you're welcome" on your stomach. Act like you planned it and then you're everyone's friend you crazy bitch. ;)

4everblackjack 10

I don't understand why nobody sees the blue male sign.. *sigh*

GoW_Chick 14

When I first looked I swear there was no gender symbol.

4everblackjack 10

Ohh, no wonder why everyone thought OP was a woman. For a second I thought my iPod was acting up lol

Didn't look till after I myself posted. Just assumed it was a woman. :p

Bless your heart!!! I have done the same thing as well...so embarrassing I know! And the worst part is that you get accused of doing it on purpose!

Hope you wearing something non embarrassing underneath. Something similar happened to me at school, I was trouser dacked while I was bent over drinking from the water bubbler. I was going commando at the time (Australian schools don't have a shower after sport..wtf, especially considering the heat and humidity) and as I stood up in shock my penis flicked up into the bottom of the ridge (the folded metal) and well, lot's of blood, two stitches and a very sore member later, the girl that did it was suspended, and I forever after tied my pants extremely tight.

OUCH!!!! I'm a girl but that would hurt with any body part let alone that one... The girl should have been expelled imo.

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Sounds like a personal problem.

We don't have showers is because we're American. Biggest hint out there.

I don't have a penis, but sssssssss ouchhhhhhhhh!!! That must have been a night mare!!!!!

Happened to me before too :( luckily no one really notices :)

I've been there before once. It sucks biiiig time. ):