Breaking news

By nicolette5785452 - 16/11/2010 15:34 - United States

Today, I shadowed an ultrasound technician for my future career. She did an ultrasound on me to show me how to do the job. I found out I was pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 814
You deserved it 13 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, because it's impossible to get pregnant when using protection.

Its called 'Protection'. Next time use it.

Comments

BabyyBecca 0

well atleast you know so you don't hurt yourself, or the baby(:

PedoBearSaysYES 0

Nothings wrong with pro choice... i mean I hope they all get abortions. there's nothing like having a harsh metal implement stuck inside you and scrape ur uterus walls then having all that sucked out to make you feel great. also the chance that you might die because of shock or ur body is too fragile just makes it more fun. or even cause permanent harm. there is no "good" solution to gettin preggers when ur not ready. there is no 100 percent way to stop it either unless u want to get surgery. so please continue arguing about a topic that is just bad and depressing.

Why would you say FYL?? You put yourself in that position (no pun intended) so suck it up and take responsibility.

J15237 25

I am sorry, but how is this an FML? Is it not good news to find out you are expecting? I mean if you were not wanting a child wouldn't you make sure to be on the pill and for double safety ensure your man was wearing a condom?