Big mistake

By AccidentalToiletSpy - This FML is from back in 2018 but it's good stuff

Today, in the bathroom at work, I heard two co-workers enter and begin a very private discussion. Not wanting to embarrass either of them, I figured I'd sit quietly until they left. Big mistake. They talked for an hour and a half. I couldn't feel my legs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 070
You deserved it 1 160

Top comments

I’m just wondering what company you work for where it’s okay for three employees to be absent for an hour and a half and not be worried about being reprimanded lol

Comments

Hour and a half? Man those Angry Birds levels are getting tough.

Successful way to anesthise yourself without the help of a doctor. Congratulations you've done it pal.

What kind of place do you work where you can sit on the toilet (or talk in the bathroom) for 1.5 hours and not get in trouble? I at least would give a courtesy knock to make sure you didn't fall in if I was your boss.

So, instead of just quickly letting them know that they are not alone you chose to sit on a toilet for 90 minutes...

FishyFishy 12

Man, it's high school all over again!

And no one missed any of you? No wonder the robots are taking over

It would have been better if you left the moment you realized what they were talking about. Imagine if they had caught you in the stall.. but at the end of the day, it is there fault for not checking the surrounding first.

v concerned about everyone's jobs if you guys all believe you have to be chained to your desk for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 50 weeks out of the year. Y'all need to find better employment.

I have one of these jobs where I have to be available during working time. The twenty people I supervise also have to be available because they have to do team work and they also have to be available for their customers. If three colleagues would disappear for one and a half hour during working time a lot of people would be affected. It still doesn’t mean they are “chained to their desks”, which is just a verbal exaggeration playing with a bad image.

You should have just come out. If it was so important to them, they should have made sure the bathroom was empty beforehand.