Big kid

By Anonymous - 08/09/2012 14:20 - United States - Rhodes

Spicy
Today, I told my husband that I'm tired of feeling like his "blow-up doll". His response was to honk my boob and make squeaking noises. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 369
You deserved it 5 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iseyixes 18

Return the favor grab his junk and make squeaking noises.

perdix 29

You should have farted after he honked your boob and said, "Oops, faulty valve."

Comments

But if she isn't getting satisfied what's the point?

Then she needs to actually do more work to get herself off first before he gets off. Duh! It's her fault not his cause he's a male

That's what she's trying to do. She tried talking to him but he responded with humor.

#49, He responded with disrespectful "humor," further denigrating her feelings. Double fail.

3pi 6

Don't expect men to know everything, tell him how u feel maybe next time he can be a little more serious when u talk to him.

Total ass thing to do. Just refuse sex until you get more out of the relationship. If it ends it, you are better moving in now than later.

Spoken like a true stuck up snob. I bet your man is cheating on you and your life sucks. If you were mine you would come home from work and your things would be at the curb and the locks would be changed. :-) then you would be "holding out"side.

Well, first, I am a man. Second, I have a wonderful life because my wife respects me and I respect her. Respect goes both ways, which obviously the op here is not getting from her husband. If holding out makes him realize what an ass he is being, then yes, I endorse it. If believing that respect goes both ways and that there is more to relationships than just sex makes me a "stuck up snob", then long live all of us "stuck up snobs". Thank you for you two cents.

They should talk about it. Withholding sex will only make it worse.

captainObviously 15

Hahaha u deserve it for marrying ur socially awkward husband. Honk honk!! Rofl smh

Do you mean that he's on top all the time? Or he finishes and that's the end of it?

themago23 1

I always do the same hahahahhah