Ally

By yashmoshin1 - 17/06/2009 14:06 - United States

Today, I finished the run for a play in which I played a gay man. Now that all the performances are over, I have kissed a man more times in my life than I have kissed a woman. I'm straight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 578
You deserved it 10 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FML depends on your age. If you're young, then it doesn't matter; you've got time to make up for it. If you're older, well, then... yup, FML.

Comments

At least you've got the balls and the security in your sexuality to do a role like that, like plenty of straight men who are famous actors who have played gay men. Rock on.

Karayan 0

Yeah I totally agree with you 66 The people saying "why would you want to play a gay person if you weren't gay" are just being moronic. Plenty of actors on tv, in film and on the stage play characters not even remotely close to how they are in real life. Saying that is like saying "why would you want to play a pedophile if you're not a pedophile?" or "Why would you want to play a republican if your not a republican?" it is a ROLE not a reflection of how that person is in real life.

So get out there and kiss more women, duh!

bollywood_rocks 0

Stop being a moron,moron. I don't see you calling Sean Penn,Jake Gyllenhaal, Gale Harold, Hal Sparks or Heath Ledger a "******" but ALL OF THEM played gay men in movies and on TV. And we wonder why the rest of the world think Americans idiots

bollywood_rocks 0

Why am I not surprised? You're 58 and from Texas. **** your life for not having anything better to do than visit this website. Don't you have a wife or did she divorce you because of your idiocy?

armageddillo 0

For starters, "the rest of the world think Americans idiots" probably doesn't help convince anyone we're not. Secondly, insinuating that older people and/or Texans are pre-disposed to being idiots is just as offensive as insinuating there's something wrong with being gay. Don't hate discrimination by replying with it. Lastly, you are on this website, do you have nothing better to do as well?

Don't sweat it pal. I am sure the other ****** actor has not had much luck with females either.

well atleast from reading theise comments i know im not the only gay person on this site XD

Did you ask for the character that kiss guys each play, because if you went home, new the play and the characters, laid down in bed and said, "yep" I want to play that gay guy. Then, yes, your gay.

u know...it is called ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now you are turning into homosexual lol

armageddillo 0

The reaction to that soap actor seems rather odd, he signed up for a role, it got changed on him and it made him uncomfortable, its not homophobic to not enjoy the idea of playing a gay character, its a little more close-minded yes, but its a matter of personal comfort.