Today, I pulled a bee off of my friend's dog because we were worried he could be allergic. Of course I got stung, and of course the dog wasn't allergic. Turns out I am. FML

by boomstick / 09/25/2009 at 9:09am / United States (New York) / Health

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • It sounds like the dog didn't get stung. So how do you know the dog isn't allergic to bee stings? Maybe you saved the dog's life.

    #3 - On 09/25/2009 at 1:46pm by someguy945

    See in context

  • Never heard of animals being allergic to things...News to me... Oh well, FYL!

    #8 - On 09/25/2009 at 2:30pm by Bloodknight

    See in context

Comments

    Loading...