Weird interaction

By Yue - 23/11/2009 21:14 - Canada

Today, I went over to my best friend's house only to have his little brother run up to us and confess his love to me. His little brother is twelve and I've tutored him for a year. I'm seventeen and male. Now my best friend thinks I 'taught' him something weird. He won't talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 578
You deserved it 2 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe it was just 'I love you for tutoring me 'cuz I just aced that test' or something?

hornetchik 0

Prepare for comments suggesting you DID actually do something weird.

Comments

sparxva 12

Just tell your friend his little bro loves you like the brother he wish he had...

FairLouisa 0

Haha! That would get them on good terms again...

just imagine how the kids father is gonna react when he finds out that not only is the kid still failing school. he's gay and in love with the man he's bn spending time in his room with the door closed with. I see a baseball bat in ur near future.

Well, When I was 12 I'd scream I love you at my friends older sister. It was just for kicks tho, It's not like I meant anything. o-o Then again, maybe it's different around here.

MiseryAlice 0

Aww, that's so adorable. You don't seem to be gay, so I hope you turned him down nicely. But the way you wrote this, its more FHL for having a nonaccepting brother.

I'm surprised no one pointed this out, but if he is you're his so called bff then why did he not know you tutored him for a whole year??

Because there's nothing to catch. No one said the Best Friend didn't know that the OP was tutoring his brother. In fact, the FML is that the Best Friend thinks that the OP was doing weird things with his brother instead of tutoring him.

immaeatchu336 0

LOL I find it adorable and creepy at the same time :P

That's not the misunderstanding. The brother knows he's been tutoring him, but now he's wondering what went on in those sessions since his little brother seems gay.

Maybe you're just too sexy and charismatic... The kid couldn't help it! Lol :p