Unloveable

By cc10 - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - China

Today, I heard my newly divorced parents fighting about who gets to keep me. Neither of them wants me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 631
You deserved it 4 230

Top comments

alwaysalady 0

How can you not want your child anymore? this blows my mind. I love my children more then anything. Poor you. You can come live with me.

mewzik 0

ouch that must've hurt i remember when i was in 5th grade, i overheard my mom saying that she was sick of me and never wanted to see me again... i can kind of relate : /

Comments

my parents r the same way.... i feel ur pain.

Sounds like they don't want their tires either.

Sucks to be a woman in China nowadays.

bugmenotmofo 34

Usually, that's got nothing to do with you personally, in most cases it's just that newly divorced parents want to be without any bounds so they can either screw around, have sex orgys and go nuts or find a new prospective marriage candidate more easily. A kid in the house is complicating both.

For YOUR 'info', you can have 1 birth in china. If you give birth to octuplets, you don't have to kill seven. So it is quite legitimate to inquire about siblings. 17 was perhaps an over-exxageration, perhaps subtly underlining the posters thoughts on Chinese demographics. Nothing to worry about, brah.

Don't worry, one day they will be old and need you. And you can say "But I don't want you now!" and leave them to fend for themselves. At least, I'm doing that with my dad. Karma's a bitch! This is why having kids is overrated.... because people are almost forced by society to have kids. If you don't want kids you're weird.

thyaftermath 0

17 brothers because... Shes in china . And chineze peoble gota lata kizzzzzz..*eye squint* I am just guessing she has many bros and sis's /. 17 is not exaggeration, because it supposed to be a joke.. geez, people.

Coolguyalex 0

maybe your just an annoying prick

Maybe you're 35 and it's time to move out, start your own rice patty

thyaftermath 0

up yours donkey dick sucker. : )