By Anonymous - 06/10/2009 21:31 - United States

Today, while I was in the shower I noticed a short, black hair on my loofa. I ignored it and lathered up my entire body with it. When I put it back down, a roach crawled out of it. What I thought was a black hair was in fact its antenna. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 770
You deserved it 8 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MiddleChild08 0

Look at it this way...at least it was clean cockroach...

Im hoping you showered... again. Without the roach this time.

Comments

bibbit 0
oh_dee 0

Nah, I think I have the cleanest house in the history of clean houses and I STILL get the occasional roach in my basement...where there's humidity and if you have neighbors it's pretty much unavoidable. But how did you not see something darkish in your loofa? I don't really get it...and wouldn't you feel it while lathering up? You know, something hard that's not supposed to be there? I don't know.....but in any case I would be scarred for life if I were you.

That's pretty traumatizing, but at least you can console yourself that the roach had a much weirder experience than you.

Raecheezy 0

this happened to me once, only instead of a little black roach it was a big waterbug, and instead of its antenna poking out, it shed its skin inside the loofa and dropped to the tub floor all white and semi-transparent. fortunately i had not used the loofa yet. D:

That literally made me shiver more than the FML did. D: Worst mental image ever.

JukeboxBunny 0

Oh my ******* god. I think I'm going to have nightmares about that.

gtdoll 0

ohmygawd. I WONT be able to shower tonight without mental images of clear bugs.

Amanyyyyyy 29

Let me get this straight: you were OK with lathering your whole body with a loofah that had a stray pubic hair sticking out of it. (Even if you are sure you lathered your whole body with your OWN pube, yuck!) But you freak out when it turns out that innocent strand of man-floss turns out to be a roach antenna? And you are man that uses a loofah?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. :/ This can't be an FML for the OP if he was willing to wash with a pube, because in my opinion a roach isn't much worse. Or possibly it was the bugs in his pubes that bred the roach in his loofah?

48 That made me misinterpret and think he did that roach a certain favor...

#92, even better. I wouldn't doubt it, in fact.

man if that happen to me, I would probably freak out, slip, and bang my head on something