By Petitprof - 12/11/2010 18:23 - France

Today, someone in my class wrote "Erase me if you can!" at the very top of the board, as I am always tormented about how short I am compared to everyone else. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't reach it. I'm the teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 499
You deserved it 49

Top comments

flickyourbic1223 7

next time you give them an exam write "pass me if you can" at the top of every page. show your class that you have a sense of humor. :)

turtlemansam 6

Or a chair with stilts and a big eraser

Comments

You should have turned around and said: "Hey, freakishly tall kid at the back with the big grin on his face? Met your parents last week and wow, they are TINY. Are you sure you're not adopted?" ;D

Maybe wear stilts? Hey want to win FREE stuff (like an iTunes gift card or iPhone 4)? Just sign up for a site called swagbucks by going to swagbucks(dot)com/refer/ThePurplePerson . It's like google but when you search you win currency that you can use to get free stuff

how long will it take for this to get modded?

perdix 29

Lock the door, bring in a giant lollipop, put on some adorable shorts and sing: "We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild. And in the name of the Lollipop Guild, we'd like to welcome you to Munchkinland." Over and over, until the culprit confesses. You need to get those tall bastards to respect you -- this plan is sure to do that!

I'm sorry that I can't quite relate (I'm a 13-year-old girl, 5'7", and have always been quite tall), but you shouldn't tolerate that sort of behavior from your students.

RAHDINAHISAWESOM 0

you suck. I've been 5'1 since the freaking fifth grade...

Hey im barley 5 ft tall i get this all the time l0l it is funny tho

Sorry, but you get a big fat YDI for this one, mainly for not having enough common sense to either attach the eraser to a meter stick or to stand on a chair and/or desk in order to erase the board. Honestly, you're the teacher, you could easily ask a student, or another teacher who is taller, to erase that bit. Assert yourself a bit; if the students only see you giving up about having to clean a board, what do you think they'll think of you? They'll definitely lose respect for you, that's for sure. It sucks, but YDI for not thinking of an alternative way to erase it other than moping about how short you are. It just lets the students know they can walk all over you at any time.

op is a man. men are proud. he's also a man in a position of power, that is constantly made fun of for something he has no control over. the kids obviously don't have respect for him already, if this is the kinda shit they pull. perhaps he was too proud and embarrassed to ask for help.

FuckMyEveryth1ng 0

Short people got no reason to live

Hey now... We short people have lives too.

ignorant twats like YOU have no reason to live :3