By Anonymous - 02/01/2011 18:22 - United Kingdom

Today, several family members, including my mum, deleted me from Facebook in a concerted show of contempt. Apparently, I just can't shut up about World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 087
You deserved it 51 564

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hey, your real life might suck, but that's why they made World of Warcraft.

Everyone has different tastes in things. Don't be an ass because you don't like it.

Comments

YDI just for playing that crap. I bet your grandma is cooler than you. Get a life.

There's a simple solution: Go into your magic menu and cast "Befriend all family"... oh, wait... Don't let your family stop you, OP! If they get to you, it could mean the end of the World... of Warcraft for you.

You probably don't have to give up WoW altogether, but I can see how it would be aggravating if that's your most talked-about topic.

All I have to say here is this jerz guy has some WoW issues and is being a total d-bag by saying he's some type of guy who has a system he never plays and just goes to the gym all the time. I play wow, I barely play. in the past 2 weeks I gave maybe played an hour. People play these games to get away from life for abit and talk about other things and do other things to relieve stress and etc. All I'm saying is there is no need for his comments and just because you play wow you are not some pale guy drinking energy drinks and staying up til 5 in the morning raiding everyday.

my only question is horde or alliance

It's an acceptable spelling for mom. :P Used in other parts of the world.