By Joey - 24/07/2012 05:04 - United States - Tampa

Today, on my way to work, I noticed a woman on the side of the road waving for help, her car appearing to be broken down. I pulled over, stepped out of my car, went over to her car, lifted the hood, and checked it. When I looked up to tell her what was wrong, she and my car were gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 736
You deserved it 8 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's part of the reason it's so hard to help people anymore.

thats why cars have keys. take them with you and that cant happen!

Comments

tidbits5197 28

If you can't remember your own license plate number, at least you now have her license plate number. If it really is her car then it shouldn't be too hard for the police to find her address. Hopefully she doesn't sell or damage your car though. Good luck getting your car back!

Why would you leave your keys to your car? So hard to stop the engine and take your keys with you? YDI.

blink_kid 32

You didn't take your keys? On the upside, you at least have her car.

That's why I never stop for people I don't know never know what kind of people they are. Call the police and have them track your car down and charge her with everything you can.

call the police and have them track down your car.

I would have done the same thing. I mean its a highway and a woman with a broken car. You wouldnt normally think she's gonna steal my car and there arent ppl running down a highway to think it would be in danger of being stolen. I guess that will be a hell no to future helping.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions OP.

emoshadow47 9

Haha, thats classic and sad. Fail

TheyCallMeDamien 17

You didn't take the keys with you? You got Zombieland Emma Stoned.