By Anonymous - 04/01/2009 21:43 - France

Today, on her Facebook profile, my ex erased all the pictures where we were together, added her new boyfriend to her friends, and changed her status to, "I'm so happy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 319
You deserved it 6 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's your ex. It's not like she's not allowed to have another boyfriend. It's hard, but time will help heal your wounds.

ashleyloller 0

dudester, she's no longer your "property" so to speak. you can't get mad because she got a new boyfriend and is happy now. that's just being a selfish, jealous prick. did you ever think that that may be why it's over?

Comments

shyeahh_fml 19

This is a pretty common occurrence when someone moves on.

Guess she moved on, so what? Get yourself a new one, who wouldn't be such an arse, though.

She's your ex, has obviously moved on, time you did, too. That is what is supposed to happen. Not sure why this is an FML.

she's ur ex..what u expect her to do. Keep everything like it was when you two was dating. Move on dammit

Stop creeping on your ex and making yourself nuts. You guys are no longer together and she had moved on. Did you expect her to keep all your photos and stay single forever? Just unfriend her if it bothers you so much.

Key word here is ex. She's gonna move on, she's gonna meet someone else, and she's definitely gonna get over you. Maybe spend less time stalking her Facebook and more time moving on yourself.