By Anonymous - 13/09/2009 09:27 - United States

Today, my whole family was sitting in the kitchen. My sister was stoned and passed out in our dog's bed. My dad was drunk, yelling "who's your daddy" at his plate of barbecue, and my mom just sat there with that, "what the hell happened to my life" look on her face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 558
You deserved it 49

Top comments

Comments

That sounds a little to effed up to be true...

megaboy 0

wow, this sounds just like my family. except my older brother shoots up using my bike lock to tie off his arm, my mom thinks she's 16 when she's 43 and smokes weed with my two underage cousins who live with us and stole all my friends and turned them into stoners, my paranoid schizophrenic father who can barely walk and weighs 500 pounds and talks like a baby. it sucks. older brother beats everyone in the house, is 20, and gets all of my things. car, which he destroyed. bike, which he wrecked. ipod(s), which he sold. sucks buddy, but i relate lol.

ky_stone22 0

Wow. That...that really really sucks. Honestly, I hope you survive. OP: I'm sorry, but I laughed. WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!

Megaboy stop your bitchin'. Make your own fml if you wanna feel sympathy.

cheetahboo2010 5

Danggg. FYL to the mother. And to the OP, of course. Because apparently they don't like that lifestyle? Sounds pretty hilarious to me though, haha.

Thanks for posting this. It makes my life look like a fairytale in comparison. Thankfully, I live alone now, so don't have to worry about idiots ... unless I invite them over. ;)

This just may be the best FML I have yet to see. It just made my life. OP, this should be on MLIG. I would have died laughing.

pecacelovecheer 0

awww this is the turest fml i've ever read you poor thing you

WHOS YOUR DADDY! ahaaha that made me laugh