By Anonymous - 27/04/2013 18:32 - Lithuania - Prienai

Today, my psycho and now ex-girlfriend accused me of cheating on her with my own mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 737
You deserved it 3 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Run and don't look back; that's truly psycho. Lol.

Comments

nishantvas 13

That's beyond ridiculous! She must be one heck of a mental chick.

stacey_92 12

wow, thank god she is a ex now, she needs help for that jealousy

Can you blame her? Some people are into that! Jk. FYL, OP.

Well here's the thing OP, do u still live with her? Does she try to wake u up for work but end up falling asleep next to u? Or does she count the minutes that takes u to get home from work and call u to see where ur at?

Sounds like an ex of mine who (despite a DNA test proving who my niece's father was out of 3 possible guys my sister had been with..... YEARS before my ex & I even met) swore that my niece was mine & my sisters child.(I can't have kids anyways as I'm sterile)..all because I wouldn't sleep with my ex anymore, so therefore I must have been sleeping with my sister, & then also claimed to be pregnant by me (she couldn't have any more kids after her tubal ligation & a cervical oblation after her then 3 yr old son was born & if she was it was by my younger brother who she'd slept with after I dumped her)...some people just think others will believe anything.

I just don't understand people like her. How twisted and insecure are you, that you have to accuse your partner of sleeping with a family member? She needs help...and medication.