By nightbirdblue - 31/05/2013 18:00 - United States

Today, my mom has gone completely insane and insists we only flush the toilet or wash our hands at the start or end of the day, "to save on bills." My young sister thinks it's the best idea ever. My mom makes our food, and my sister just loves to touch everyone's faces. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 427
You deserved it 2 908

nightbirdblue tells us more.

I know. I tried to explain, but that got me screamed at. My mom accused me of acting like the parent and cussed me out.

Top comments

ThatGuyWhoTalks 10
michaelm1290 23

If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down

Comments

maybe you should invest in some hand sanitizer. It's better than never washing your hands!

Wow. Cholera is spread by unwashed hands. And Most infections can be prevented by the use of soap and water. But hey...your idiotic mom wants to save money on her utility bills. Well, She will certainly spend more on medical bills. If I were you- I'd invest heavily in hand sanitizer. Heavily.

jasmine2301 25

YDI you' shouldn't have went out drinking with under-age friends, anyway.

I know. I tried to explain, but that got me screamed at. My mom accused me of acting like the parent and cussed me out.

What a psycho! FYL, and I hope she sees sense soon!

TheFoxForceFive 2

Google how unhealthy that is and give it to her...it's disgusting and there is tons of proof to back you up.

omg. gross. please tell me what state you live in so I can hopefully NEVER meet your mom. I have no desire to get sick. I'm sorry you're going through this.

PA, but don't worry. My mom doesn't venture out of the house often. She much rather talk on Facebook with people than talk to them in real life.

Looks like OP won't be having any guests over anytime soon lol