By nightbirdblue - 31/05/2013 18:00 - United States

Today, my mom has gone completely insane and insists we only flush the toilet or wash our hands at the start or end of the day, "to save on bills." My young sister thinks it's the best idea ever. My mom makes our food, and my sister just loves to touch everyone's faces. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 427
You deserved it 2 908

nightbirdblue tells us more.

I know. I tried to explain, but that got me screamed at. My mom accused me of acting like the parent and cussed me out.

Top comments

ThatGuyWhoTalks 10
michaelm1290 23

If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down

Comments

I still can't wrap my head around this.

That's not healthy...in more ways than one...she might after a bit realize that it's not a good thing...hopefully along with your sister...

Well like Cleveland says, "That's just nasty."

And you just forced me to read that in his voice too lol

I'd be eating out a lot more often!

Wouldn't that just kill the whole concept of saving money? As eating out costs a lot more than the water that would be used...

Well, hospital bills would be even more expensive.

Invest in some hand sanitizer and ask everyone to use it? Not using water so keeps those bills down...

Volunteer to wash the dishes, vegetables, hand laundry, ANYTHING to keep your hands clean. Then check toilet paper supply, because the diarrhea outbreak will start soon. Good luck being the adult in the house.

Save a little bit of money on water bill, check. Clearing up your schedules for a lot more doctors visits, check.

I submitted a FML like this that was worded slightly different. So small world, I guess.

Either that or you've been plagiarized.

Exactly, #28, but I suppose there is a chance that someone in the world has a mom and younger sister like mine.

RedPillSucks 31

It may have been posted under a different ID.

My mobile never shows them for whatever reason. _-_ I've submitted like six through mobile and it never shows them under the count. It gives me the email to tell me they did not get accepted, but never changes the number for some stupid reason.

eww.. that's super unsanitary and frankly getting sick is not worth a few pennies!