By sadchick - 09/09/2009 22:53 - United States

Today, my mom found a new favorite game. I recently broke up with my boyfriend of a year and still have not been able to find a job (months after graduating college). Due to this stress I cry easily, her game? Seeing how many times a day she can make me boo-hoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 684
You deserved it 8 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GeorginaGruesome 0

To everyone bitching about how she used the word 'boohoo', that's probably what her mom named the game.

Comments

i would do that too, quit acting like such a little crybaby bitch

Watsaaa bitch, She reminds me of the old lady from recess

Why are you assuming she WANTS to get back with her boyfriend? Just because she's feeling bad about the break-up doesn't mean she wants to get back with him, they broke up for a reason. And your entire advice about "looking good" is ridiculous. You think people lose weight and tan that easily... and maybe this girl is already very pretty, how would you even know? I think just buying a pretty new dress would probably suffice. God.

chop_buster 0

And I bet you ******* would touch your mom. She'd probably beat the everliving shit out of you for looking at her wrong, pussy.

Ignore the stupid bitch of a mother. God, this sounds like something my coo-coo crazy aunt would do to my cousins. That's sad.

people who are saying to grow up or get a spine are kinda stupid. think about how much stress she is in and now think of how much more stress with her mother deliberatly making her cry as much as she can. not everyone is strong. although the ones who act like tough shit are usually the weakest. to the fml... pull through! try to be strong! it wont be easy but try!

sportygal85 0

Hey #63, don't pick on her grammar unless you can learn how to spell. It's sentences not sentances. I have a degree in English; at least some of us use good grammar and know how to spell. And by the way, I'm a college grad too with no job as well. Besides, boyfriends cost money, you can save money by not having a boyfriend, unless he's well off...lol. I've applied to several jobs and almost got hired, if it weren't for a test or if I lived in the state where the job was. And I heard of someone last week apply for a job where there were 200 applicants and 15 positions. I don't care if a pizza parlor had 6 openings, I'm sure there's 100 people wanting to fill them.

I like how you included that YOU broke up with your boyfriend. And you said "boohoo". Suck it up, cupcake.