By jared77 - 02/08/2011 16:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom decided to give me a bloodcurdlingly graphic sex talk. On a plane. I'm 23. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 747
You deserved it 2 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shybear15 0

It's okay... at least she's not constantly asking if you're gay... Mine does

SugarCrazy 14

You should've brought headphones to tune her out...

Comments

missyj0 12

Better then snakes on a plane...

celticsfan69 0

I thought snakes on a plane was a decent movie

wow...I think if she wanted to step up and be a good mother and talk about the birds and the bees she shouldve done that like 15 years ago...

missyj0 12

8 years old, really? I doubt an 8 year old should be bothered with a sex conversation.

I put "like 15 years ago" I think that's a good ballpark

missyj0 12

I don't want to be trollin' but I think "10 years ago" would sound a little better. You know? But like I said I'm not gonna troll your comment :3

iluvboobies 9

39, By the time I was 8, I already got my hands on a sexual physiology book from the family library and it did me good service in the years to follow. Early access to **** in my opinion IS destructive, but early knowledge of physiology is not. That's how our ancestors used to grow up being farmers. The oblivion of this subject by the young ones is probably a phenomena that can be attributed to later culture of urbanization, where urban dwellers (unlike the farming populace) don't get to see procreation of living beings all around them every day. But, of course, I wouldn't speak for everyone.

Thanks 96, I had "the talk" with my parents when I was in first grade... Beginning to think I was the only one...

AriadneBelle 3

I got the sex talk at eight. It wasn't detailed or anything, just a basic, "Here's how babies are made, talk to me if you have more questions". It's better to start the lines of communication young than to procrastinate until your child has gotten all kinds of false information from other kids.

At least you know you still have a chance to have a new brother or sister

Didn't your mom just tell you about *******? Well don't **** your life.

I can't decide if that's worse than the relentlessly screaming baby or the seat-kicking seven year old...

Halcyon3210 6

I don't see how being on a plane and being 23 makes this worse. I think a bloodcurdlingly graphic sex talk from your mother is equally disturbing in all locations and at all ages.

Not when everyone around you can hear your mother :0

I was bangin a chick outside a bar when i was 18, then we realised we were right outside the bar's huge back window. Told my parents bout it cuz it was funny. Maybe if u were more open about things your mom wouldn't think you need a talk.

Lol well in that case chiropractors definitely deserve the title of doctor.