By Anonymous - 28/02/2011 03:23

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me for not letting her keep the 75 cents that she stole from my truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 213
You deserved it 50 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, you couldn't let her keep three quarters? Did you think this would happen: *Mugger: give me at least 75 cents or I blow your brains out! *You: Curse my evil girlfriend, she has killed me!

IMveryHUNGRY 3

Comments

what I think OP is implying is that she left him over 75c. not that she stole from him.

sbjess 8

Hey OP can I borrow 75 cents to get with your ex? I mean that IS the asking price for her, right?

75 cents... ass... *weighs out each* yeah ass is better

Scorch117 0

I REALLY don't see how this guy deserved it. This **** probably lost her street corner and took his 75 cents which he needed for a parking meter or something and she broke up with him. OP, if this hoe was that bad, then 75 cents was one of the best investments you'll ever make. Those 75c got rid of her. Be proud!

heathersmorin 0

Stealing is stealing in my mind! He may have needed that for a parking meter, a toll, a pack a flipping gum, it doesn't matter. She still stole it from his car. If my husband took money out of my car, I would tell him to put it back for those reasons. I may need that when my kids are hungry and I need to get them a quick snack. The girlfriend should not be breaking up with him, he should be breaking up with her because she acting like a crazy bitch over 75 cents and stealing. God only knows what else she may have stolen from OP. Sometime little things get you thinking about about people.....

ReynshineCutting 10

If that's really how you treat your husband than FHL. I see a divorce in your very near future unless he's just as crazy as you are. My fiancé digs for change in my purse and car all the time. I've never ONCE asked him to put it back. Even when I needed it for parking meters. I take it you two don't even have a joint bank account even though you're married, or if you do you both have to have a ten minute phone conversation before you buy anything or pay any bills. That's really sad.

she was jus looking for a reason to break up with your dumb 75 cent stingy ass

it's 75 cents dude, really? I'd dump you too you stingy bastard.

125 you are drop dead sexy ;) in case you didn't know that already ;)

Danielt104 6

Okay, maybe it is stupid to not let her keep $.75, but she broke up with you?!? What the ****?!? You don't deserve a girl who breaks up over stupid stuff. FYL