By Anonymous - 31/01/2011 17:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, my fiancé ended our engagement, saying he wanted to have "one last quickie" for the road. He saw nothing wrong with that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 053
You deserved it 4 042

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll never understand why men expect sex after dumping their girlfriend. Isn't the breakup painful enough without letting it be obvious you only loved her for the sex?

UpsidedownKayak 9

It is better to find out before you get married than after. That sucks for you, OP, but you are better off this way.

Comments

WickedPixie 0

That sucks. I don't blame him for wanting one last one, though. Severence pops are important. He should have just worded it better. Sorry about your woes.

SeedlessMe 13

Yeah, really though! Thank you Wicked Pixie! For a minute there, I thought I was the only one thinking all these girls are a bit uptight! Jeez, sex can be fun. & if you're breaking up, it may be awhile before you find someone else! Hahaha & I'm normally the lame one who thinks too much, shit! ;-)

elephantecotton 0

say yes let him take it out then bite it till it bleeds. he deserves it 4 being an a** wipe.

I don't think there was any confusion regarding which set of jewels.

hey_kid94 9

Who are you not to think of the woman you're dating, and consider her feelings?! What would make her happy, you cheating? DON'T THINK SO ASSHOLE.

leprachaun405 0

wow....HES MY HERO:D!!!!!!!! jk I'm sorry that's really stupid:/

oh great! I just destroyed my grandmothers Fabergé eggs. thanks for not making it clearer what family jewels to kick. asshole

perdix 29

He wants to go out with a bang and not a whimper. Can you blame a guy for trying?