By Username - 04/09/2010 13:24 - France

Today, my email got hacked and sent all my contacts something for Viagra. My husband thinks I really sent it to him on purpose and now won't even talk to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 155
You deserved it 3 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

What kind of man is he? If he thinks you want him to get Viagra, it means you want him to bone you more often -- where's the problem? If he's such a limp dick, a better way to go is to use a popsicle stick and duct tape. It's cheaper and no side effects for him, but you might get vaginal splinters.

Comments

xrawrified 0

What the heck? My e-mail recently got hacked too. It wasn't FML-worthy though... just for my one friend who opened up the suspicious looking link.... Sheesh.

thetweak70 2

send him an email telling him to grow up, then show him your email account and how many ppl got the email

notabitch 0

you didnt get hacked, you have a virus. and anyone who opened that email has the virus, i would do i virus scan pronto.

omg my email was doing the same thing?! my brother was like Nik wth are you sending me this for?! haha

Erindub 0

OP this happened to me too only it went to my dad. Which do you think is worse?

FMLqueen11 0

Same thing happened to me...it went to my grandpa, my grandma, my dad, my ex-boyfriend (which that part was kind of like nice revenge, I'll admit), and my current boyfriend who happens to be very self-conscious about his size.....I had to have my grandmother forward it to him just to prove I didn't do it.

ballerchick34 0
dontbmean 0

It happended to me too. I think its itunes thar uses our email, since it only happended after i registered!

Sprinkle_Donuts 1

Lmao this cracked me up thank for sharing

ninjafrogz66 0